The TMSkipFamily API call sets the current search state to skip the current family code. This function will only work if there is a search in progress. The normal sequence to skip a particular family type is as follows:
1) Call TMFirst or TMFirstAlarm the first pass or TMNext or TMNextAlarm in subsequent passes.
2) if step 1 is successful then check the family type using TMRom to see if the family code needs to be skipped.
3) call TMSkipFamily if the family type needs to be skipped
4) if step 1 is not successful then no more devices are on the 1-Wire network.
5) go back to step 1 if not done with search
For a description of the above types, see the TMEX Type Descriptions.
Specifies the session handle returned from the API function TMExtendedStartSession that specifies the desired 1-Wire network port. This parameter is required by most TMEX API functions.
Specifies a pointer to a memory location that TMEX keeps all of the state information for the 1-Wire networks. This parameter is required by most TMEX API functions.
1 => search setup to skip current family type
<0 => TMEX Network Error Return Code
TMNext, TMFamilySearchSetup, TMRom, TMNextAlarm